Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Flyer Talk-Another Favorite Website

Another one of my favorite websites, for much broader reasons, is www.flyertalk.com. Their forum is truly wonderful for ANY kind of travel talk. There's much on there for the bargain-travel hunter. Much! Whole threads dedicated to Budget Travel. There's one dedicated to online booking and bidding sites. (my favorite, of course!)

I have not had much experience (yet) with International Travel. This website is particularly helpful if you are looking for International travel advice. My son is waiting to hear back from a summer program he has applied for in Japan. Wanting to research where to begin for getting a good airfare to Tokyo, I thought immediately of Flyer Talk, posted a question in their forum, and got lots of good advice right away. So wherever you may be going in the big world, I suggest you start with a stop at www.flyertalk.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment