Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Better Bidding!

What's a Bargain Travel Gal's best friend? The right website!

Truly one of the most informative, useful, helpful, and FRIENDLIEST website for both Hotwire and Priceline help, is: www.betterbidding.com.

I start at this website literally every time I begin the bidding process. I don't care if I just bid yesterday, I return to better bidding, and am happy to click on their website links to hopefully help them out, when I access Hotwire and Priceline. I will do what I can to help them keep going, because this website is INVALUABLE to bargain travel hunters. It is important when bidding in a certain area, to know what other people have won in the past, and what they're winning now. At Better Bidding.com, people post their wins. The moderators even have a Calendar of wins where you can look for what people have gotten for specific days.

I credit this website for helping me learn the true ART of bargain travel bidding, and helping me get the confidence to do informed bidding. I absolutely love Better Bidding dot com. (and no, I have no affiliation with them, other than to use all their provided resources and to post my own wins).

So, my number one piece of advice to anyone who is unsure of themselves with bidding for travel...head straight to Better Bidding.com and learn all you can! This is a friendly site, which might seem like a no-brainer, but there's another website out there, that I do like to check in on before bidding, but I NEVER post there. Nor do I access Priceline through their website. Why not? Because, I'm honestly afraid of their Moderator! I have never ever seen such a MEAN moderator of a website. I've seen good-intentioned posters over and over again get chastized for asking a "wrong" question, or accused of not reading the right posts first, or berated for this and that. Even worse, many are banned from the website for such ridiculous reasons. Can you get useful information off that website? Absolutely. And only because patient, brave people post there. Of which I am appreciative. But again, I will not post there myself, and I encourage any and all bargain-travel bidders-to-be...head straight over to Bargain Bidding.com and see for yourself how wonderful, helpful, and friendly this website is!

No comments:

Post a Comment