Total Pageviews

Monday, April 13, 2009

See-I CAN recommend something other than Priceline!

So, Saturday morning I get up and check my email. There's an email from a friend saying they would like to stay in Columbia, SC Sunday night. Family of 4. Visiting USC. Can I find them a good deal on a hotel? Uh, I don't know, but I'll try! Do some looking, and am not feeling the hotwire nor priceline thing for this area, considering they are a family of 4, with older children. Remembering back to when my boys were that age, the thing to look at, imo, was suites. Boys that age do not want to sleep in a bed together. Mine would curl up on the floor, in the bathtub, on a luggage stand...ANYthing first!

My suggestion, after much searching, to the family was: Embassy Suites, Columbia SC.


Rate per night: 109.00 USD
Total for Stay per Room:
Rate 109.00 USD
Taxes 11.99 USD
Total 120.99 USD
Total for Stay: 120.99 USD

No comments:

Post a Comment