Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Trip Down Memory Lane

Looking back at some deals I've gotten...thought I'd share some from when I started keeping track of them. Early on, I see that I went more with Hotwire. That was because I had not really educated myself about Priceline. Thanks to websites like biddingfortravel.com and betterbidding.com, I soon learned the art of Priceline. And it truly is an art! I love it! As a result of educating myself, more often than not, I end up with a Priceline deal. Anyway, some of my earliest successes:

Nov. 2005: 3-Star Sheraton Suites Orlando Airport for 3 nights @ $48 per night. (Hotwire)

May 2006: 4-star Westin Harbour Castle Toronto for 3 nights @ 67 per night. (Hotwire)
May 2006: 4-star Doubletree Resort Lodge&Spa Niagara Falls, 1 night for $88 (Hotwire)

Aug.2006: 3-star Radisson Hotel Nashville Airport, 1 night for $46 (Priceline)
Aug.2006: 4-star Saint Louis Hyatt Regency, 1 night for $57 (Priceline)
Aug.2006: 3-star Kansas City Crowne Plaza, 1 night for $43 (Priceline)
Aug.2006: 3 1/2-star Charleston,WV Marriott Towne Center, 1 night for $52 (Priceline)

Sept.2006: 4-star Richmond, VA Omni 1 night over Labor Day Weekend for $71 (Priceline)
Sept. 2006: 4-star Hilton Walt Disney World Resort, 2 nights for $62 per night (Priceline)

No comments:

Post a Comment