Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 13, 2011

One of my best air deals ever!

It really pays to get on all the travel email lists, and to have friends who know you like a bargain, who will forward you ones that you hadn't noticed.

Recently, my oh-so-astute co-worker Allison forwarded me one such bargain. It was for air between Raleigh and Las Vegas. Not planning on going to Vegas any time soon, I hadn't bothered to click on it. Oh my, good thing I did, because this was the bargain of all bargains...we ended up with round-trip air for BOTH of us (me and Husband, not me and Allison), for just....

(drum roll please)

...$287.30! For BOTH of us. Seriously, how could we not go? And, in case you're wondering, that's on Continental through Houston in early November.

Another co-worker who jumped on the deal quickly got the same fare for different dates. The trick is to act quickly when you see something like this. I literally lost the 11am flight time I was originally trying to get at that price WHILE I was booking it. Unfortunately we'll have to fly out at 6am, but hey, we'll get there earlier!

No comments:

Post a Comment